Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hey Guys!


Ok, so me and Ellie used to have a blog, but I stopped posting (SO, BEWARE. ON THIS BLOG, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. ONCE I FINISH RE-POSTING ALL OF MY OLD POSTS, NO NEW POSTS FROM ME). It was maggieandelliesblog.blogspot.com  and now idk Ellie probs changed it. I will delete all my old posts from that cite, and it's probably not even a cite anymore lol. Anywho, I was kinda obsessed for a while so there's like 100 posts (so it may take me a while to re-post them all)

Anywho. Yeah. I just want my posts to be somewhere after they're deleted. Who knows? Maybe I will get into blogging again. You never know. I'm pretty unpredictable.

OH! AND BTW, ON THE OTHER BLOG WE WOULD HAVE THESE 'Barney Quote of the Day' THINGS, SO YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THOSE POSTS. JUST A HEADS UP.

Also, on some posts from the other blog I would say something like 'I may update this later' Ha. I WILL NOT UPDATE THIS LATER. PROBABLY.

AAAAND THE '100th Post' IS REALLY NOT THE 100TH POST FOR THIS BLOG BECAUSE I AM NOT RE-POSTING ELLIE'S POSTS

I think that's about it......

ENJOY

(you'll understand the '#stinsonrocks' with one of the posts)

#stinsonrocks
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment